COMPANY FORMATION AUSTRIA
We will guide you through the entire process of your limited company formation in Austria. The incorporation process requires the preparation of different paperwork which will be orchestrated by us.
Organization of all Appointments in connection to the formation of the limited liability company in Austria
Gathering all necessary paperwork
Overall Assistance during and after the incorporation of your Austrian company
MINIMUM CONFIGURATION LIMITED COMPANY (GMBH)
- company name
- company seat
- company activity
- share capital
- share capital contribution (100% or 50%)
- at least one managing director
- power of representation (single / joint)
- at least one shareholder
- fiscal year
GMBH SHARE CAPITAL OPTIONS
Privileged Company Formation
- at least € 5.000 (50%) have to be paid to an Austrian bank account before registration with commercial courts
- the standard share capital amounting to €35.000 is reduced to an amount of €10.000 for the period of 10 years. After 10 years the difference to the remaining minimum share capital of €17.500 has to be contributed
Standard Company Formation
- at least € 17.500 (50%) have to be paid to an Austrian bank account before registration with commercial courts
- the standard share capital amounting to €35.000 is registered from the beginning
Not included are third party costs such as notary fees, commercial court fees and publication fees.
If you want to get more information on the costs involved please do not hesitate to contact us!
Get more information
If you want to request more detailed information about the registration of your company in Austria please give us your contact details!
* required field
Process Company Formation
- Arrangement of all appointments with the public notary, commercial court, bank, tax authority, chamber of commerce and the city municipality of Vienna)
- Obtaining all necessary information in order to getting the establishment documents prepared by the public notary
- Assisting with obtaining all necessary documents and proof for the commercial register (company register copies, legalizations, translations, Apostille, notary statements, letters of good standing)
- Guidance before, during and after the incorporation process