Managing Director of an Austrian GmbH
The managing director of an Austrian GmbH (limited company) represents the company towards third parties. Every Austrian GmbH at least has to appoint one managing director.
A managing director can have sole signatory rights or in case there are multiple managing directors appointed they could have joint or sole signatory rights.
USE OUR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Upon request and after a positive KYC compliance assessment we can offer to provide a managing director also for the time after the shares have been transferred.
We will provide a managing director for a limited company fulfilling all legal requirements who will be registered with commercial courts and who is legally entitled to represent the company towards third parties and authorities.
They all have clean police records, they have academic background, they are Austrian residents and are qualified to act as managing director with due care.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
- representation of the limited company towards authorities and third parties according to the instructions given by the shareholder (UBO)
- filing of annual tax returns and the financial statement in due time
- signing of all documents, contracts, etc. according to the instructions of the shareholder (UBO) in the context of applicable law and in accordance with the Articles of Association
Please note that our fees cover all duties and tasks of the managing director performing the necessary works in order to keep the non operative company in a good standing. For additional task in connection with the operative business we allow us to charge additional fees.
Upon request we can also hold the shares in the limited austrian or foreign company on behalf of you.
One of our limited companies will act as trustee shareholder and is registered as shareholder with commercial courts while you remain registered UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) of the company. According to applicable law of the Beneficial Owners Register Act the UBO will have to be registered though.
To give you 100% security there will be a notarially certified trust agreement (call/put option) allowing you to easily claim all shares at any time.
In our role as trustee shareholders we exercise in particular the following tasks:
- exercising share voting rights in general meetings and shareholder decisions according to your instructions
- handling all official communication as shareholder of the company
- distribution of net profits according to your instructions
- signing of share purchase agreements, contribution of assets, fusion of assets, etc, according to your instructions
Please note that our fees only cover the activities as trustee shareholder of a holding company with little business. For additional task related to operative business additional fees may apply.